If you’re tired of live camming, need a temporary break, or just want to supplement your cam income, ManyVids is an excellent platform to do just that. If you can make videos – you can make money on MV! All you need is a webcam and some video ideas, which you can get from checking out other girls’ profiles! This is such a great way to make that passive income while you sleep! You don’t have to be “on” all the time as you do with camming, and if you put in the work, you can even do this full time. ⬇⬇⬇ Click below to sign up!
So, How Can You Maximize Your Earnings and Succeed on ManyVids?
According to ManyVids themselves, you need to:
- Create a fun profile with a description, pictures and services you want to offer (phone number, Skype, text, custom videos, panties, etc.)
- Upload a minimum 10 videos to offer variety to your fans to choose from.
- Using social media, invite your fans to visit your MV profile. ManyVids makes it really easy to link vids.
- Link your Twitter account to ManyVids to let them promote you online! This is a really great service that they offer.
- Promote your MV profile while live on cam, since your fans are your best customers!
How Much Money CAN You Make on Manyvids?
If you put in enough work, you can make up to $10,000-12,000 (!!!) a month. If you treat it as a job by uploading videos consistently and promoting them online, you can make a very nice income on ManyVids, especially with how popular the site is becoming. This means their traffic is increasing and so does the number of paying customers.
Payouts are bi-monthly and you make 60% of the revenue from the sales of your vids, pics, and any other services and items you offer. That is a pretty great payout percentage.
To get some additional tips on how to shoot vids and any equipment you may want to get, check out my post on this topic.
What is the MV Score and How is it Calculated?
You receive a base MV Score of 750 points when you create your profile. It goes up (and so does your placement on the site) with a number of factors.
The MV Score is calculated based on these factors:
- Dollar amount of sales *Most important factor*
- Number of hearts on vids and profile
- Volume of vids and store items created
- Number of times your uploads get auto-tweeted by ManyVids (Twitter account required)
- MV reviews (5 points will be added for each full review up to a max of 200 points)
The MV score is recalculated twice daily and is in effect for 45 days. After each 45-day period, your score is reset to the base score of 750 points, so it is important to remain active on MV to keep your MV Score high!