What is the MFC camscore and how does it work? This is one of the MOST commonly asked and debated question on Myfreecams. The reason why no one seems to know the answer, is because MFC chose not to disclose exactly how the camscore is calculated, which has led to rumors and simply incorrect information floating around!
Fortunately, girls who have been on MFC long enough have pieced together the formula, and here it is below:
Total Tokens Earned ÷ Time Spent Online over the Last 60 Days
That’s it. It’s that simple. The more tokens you earn in the time you spend online, the better your camscore will be. Time spent online takes into account your Online time, Away time, Private and Group time. Your goal should be to make the most tokens in the shortest amount of time! Note: You will not be penalized for being logged into the Broadcaster, the camscore “timer” only starts ticking when you’re streaming.
Here are some more Camscore Facts:
- Every MFC model starts off with a camscore of 1,000. As a new model you’ll have a *New Model* tag on your display photo, which will bring in more tippers, so use this time wisely, because it will go away in about 10 hours of broadcast time.
- Camscore is re-calculated automatically every 4-6 hours or so, but only for models that have logged in to the website since the last time it was calculated. If you feel your camscore is “stuck”, the best way to get it to update is simply to go online!
- Offline tips boost camscore. They do that because you are earning a higher amount of tokens in “less” time (zero additional time, since you’re receiving them offline).
- All tokens help camscore, including 1 token tips. Every tip counts. You hear that, guys?
- Profile Ratings and Admires do NOT help camscore. Don’t be fooled by guys telling you they’ve helped you by admiring you. Although it’s a nice gesture, they don’t help your camscore in any way.
- There is nothing that a member can do to lower your camscore.
There will be times when you’ll think your camscore is dropping for no reason, but you have to look back at your earnings over the last *60* days, not just the last few days. Sometimes, you’ll see a sudden drop, but often it’s because a good token day you had on Day 61 will no longer be counted in the camscore calculation.
Hope this has been helpful! If you have any questions, please write below, and don’t forget to [clink id=”60″]Go online and make that cash![/clink] 😉
- Also, check out my post on the Highest Camscores on MFC!