One of the most important tools a camgirl can have is a quality webcam. There are other things to think about when diving into the [clink id=”15″]world of camming[/clink], but presenting the best image of *you* is of UTMOST importance! You won’t last long if your viewers can barely make out your face, because you’re using a cheap webcam, or worse yet, your built-in laptop webcam. Girls, don’t make this mistake!
If you’re thinking about what best webcam to get for camming, read on – I will be sharing my TOP 3 webcams for camming for 3 different budgets and skill levels. They have all been tested (personally!) and they are the most popular webcams you will see successful cam models using.
#1: *FOR BEGINNERS*
If you’re just starting out and and don’t want to spend too much money on a webcam yet, Logitech C270 is the one to try! It’s a HUGE step above the built-in webcam quality and I find it gives a good enough video quality for streaming on [clink id=”60″]camsites[/clink]. You’ll appear clear and the colors will be more true-to-life. It’s also really small, light and easy to carry with you – A perfect starter webcam.
A few points:
- Fluid HD 720p video recording and video calling in 16:9 widescreen
- Crisp 3 MP photos
- Auto light correction and built-in noise-cancelling mic make video calls look and sound great
#2: *BEST OF THE BEST*
Logitech 920 is truly the BEST webcam a camgirl can have. The quality of video and audio streaming is second to none, and for a price that won’t really break your budget (under $100!). It is a FULL HD 1080p video webcam, meaning that you will appear most true-to-life and ULTRA sharp! If your viewers ever complain about your video quality, try this webcam. You’ll thank me later! This is the webcam I use and the webcam that most top/successful girls use, and it’s no coincidence.
A few points:
- Full HD 1080p video calls on Skype with sharpest video-call picture; HD 720p video calls on favorite IM services like Yahoo! Messenger and Gmail Voice
- H.264 hardware encoding for faster, smoother HD experiences
- Carl Zeiss optics with premium 20-step autofocus
- Snap pro-quality pics; fast upload to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
#3: *ULTIMATE WEBCAM*
It is an upgrade from Logitech 920, which has been the gold standard for camgirls for many years. Logitech 922x has some awesome new features and I recommend it for models who are serious about their camming career.
A few points:
- Specifically designed and optimized for Professional quality video streaming on social gaming and entertainment sites like Twitch and YouTube.
- Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080P video at 30Fps/ 720P at 60FPS
- Background replacement technology allows you to integrate your live image and any background Scene, right onto your stream
- Full HD glass lens and premium autofocus deliver razor-sharp, clear video in consistent high Definition while two Built-in mics capture your voice in rich Stereo Audio
- Record clear videos even in dim or poorly backlit settings with automatic Light Correction
You may have noticed that all of the webcams I recommend are by Logitech. Yes, Logitech is definitely the king among webcams and performs much better against other brands, like Microsoft. It is the one webcam brand that you will see most camgirls using.
- If you’ve got your webcam, check out my posts on the Best Lights to Use for Camming and the Best Laptops for Camgirls to make sure you’re [clink id=”60″]100% set to broadcast[/clink]!