Making Money in the Time of Coronavirus
These are pretty uncertain times and it can be a struggle for camgirls, and the world at large, to keep the motivation going. It’s easy to slip into depression and bouts of anxiety and panic with everything that’s going on with this coronavirus pandemic, but keeping a daily schedule and keeping yourself busy with work is a great solution to the problem we’re all facing.
Luckily, the adult industry does not seem to be affected as much as other industries, and some might say it is even *thriving* despite the global pandemic. There are more people at home and self-isolating, and so they are looking for social contact and entertainment/enjoyment from cam sites and subscription platforms, like OnlyFans. Quarantine or not, there will always be a demand for porn and other adult services, so working as a webcam model in these times is actually quite advantageous.
Where to Start
So, you need to make money at home and you don’t know where to start? Here is a list of the best resources for making money while in quarantine:
- Best Camsites to Start on (click to read more!): My recommendation would be to start with the industry’s “Gold standard” – Chaturbate – and then try out other sites to see how they compare. Check out my Beginners Guide for Webcam Models.
- Adult-Friendly Snapchat Alternatives (click to read more!): OnlyFans is killing the game right now! Girls are making thousands of dollars a month from posting photos, vids, and DMing their followers. Check out my posts on How to Get Started on OnlyFans and How to Keep Increasing your Income!
- Passive Income Sources for Camgirls (click to read more!) – Sometimes you just want to take a break and not stream at all. When you’ve got passive income sources set up, you can make money while you sleep. I recommend checking out camming affiliate programs, as the earnings definitely add up over time! One of the best programs in the industry is the Chaturbate Affiliate Program (you don’t eve need to be a model to sign up and make $$$)
Making money is great, but how on earth do you stay sane during times like these?
While playing videogames all day is a-ok, even that will become boring after a while, and so a great way to keep yourself mentally on track is…
- Structure – Try to wake up at the same time each day and not sleep in too much, keep your meal times pretty structured as well, as well as your bedtime.
- Some type of exercise – Walking around the block or to a neighborhood park, a beach or a non-crowded hiking trail (whatever is available!)
- Get some sun every day! ☀️ Great mood booster!
- Get creative. Do something with your hands (crochet, macrame, bead work, drawing, painting, calligraphy, pottery, gardening) The options are endless.
- Set small goals to achieve each day – This will give your brain and body added dopamine boosts throughout the day!
- Keep in touch with people who you care about and who care about you. It can be anyone, and doesn’t have to be family, if they’re not supportive or are negative.
- “This too shall pass”. Give yourself positive affirmations that you will get through this.