CamSoda is an up-and-coming cam site that is getting a lot of attention online. Not only because one of the most popular pornstars, Dani Daniels, is camming on it, but also because CamSoda is one of the first cam sites to have VR capabilities.
CamSoda accepts female, male, couples, and trans performers, but female cam models are in the majority.
CamSoda Payout: What’s really great is that the payout is weekly, so you can sign up and have your first paycheck in your hands a few weeks later! The payout percentage is 55%+ of all money spent by members.
Payouts are done every Thursday (you are paid for the previous Monday-Sunday) and can be done by Check or Paxum.
Here are Some More Perks of Being a Camgirl on CamSoda and What CamSoda Says about their Site:
- Highest payouts in the industry. You will make more per hour than any other site.
- Eligible for health insurance bonus: CamSoda will provide a bonus to full-time models who have health insurance**
- Weekly payouts: Don’t wait to get your money like on other sites.
- Sell your own content, for whatever you want. You may sell movies, images or recorded shows, unrestricted. You set your price.
- You can block any state or country for privacy purposes.
- Your content is DMCA-protected.
**Models are eligible after being with CamSoda for 6 months.
- Models who gross $3,500-$6,999 on a monthly basis and provide proof of health insurance will receive a $65 monthly bonus.
- Models who gross over $7,000 on a monthly basis and provide proof of health insurance will receive a $125 monthly bonus.
That’s a pretty great perk, and one that no other cam site is doing. Good job, CamSoda, for thinking outside the box and providing more incentives and support for models. I have a feeling they will be coming out with more great stuff in the future.
Click Here to Sign up with CamSoda and check it out for yourself!